Friday, November 2, 2012

next group meeting

hello all,

I was wondering if any of my fellow Bistro 12 team members or Dr. Paul can assist me, I need to know when the next virtual group session is going to be. From my understanding Dr. Paul usually has those sessions Saturday mornings from 6am - 8am but the team was to decide on a time and get to the entire group. I haven't heard anything concerning this hence my query. And will this meeting with Dr. Paul hold on this blog site or on a different forum.

P.S: LaShea I am working on my Tuckman blog this very minute. It will be posted by close of business today. I will not make excuses for the delay, but I can promise I'll deliver the blog and my time card today.

Tega

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tega,
    First, this is not the forum where you should be posting this question. Regular email is how you should have asked this question.

    But to answer quickly, check your team governance agreement. It is not me who calls meetings but your elected leadership.

    My role is your mentor and client from hell, not an administrator.

    Can you delete this please? Thanks!!!

    BR,
    Dr. PDG, Jakarta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sir,

    I have tried to delete this post but can't find a button for it so I'll ask Chidi the blog PM and try to get it done at a later date. Sorry for the inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete